WellReceived offers a Referral Program to existing Clients.In exchange for the direct and traceable referral of a new prospective Client who becomes an actively paying WellReceived Client, you will
receive an agreed account credit value.
The agreed account credit value will be deducted from your bill for the month following the referred party signing up to WellReceived.
The Referred Party will also receive an agreed account credit value off their
first month. The credit
will be deducted from their overall bill.
- Only existing WellReceived Clients
are eligible to participate in the Program as Referring Parties.
- The agreed account credit value (for both the existing Client and the new prospective Client) will be stated at the point of the referral link being generated. This agreed credit value will then be carried through to the referral sign-up process, where it will be applied to both the Referred Party and the existing Client’s account, following a successful sign-up by the Referred Party to WellReceived.
- WellReceived reserves the right to make changes to the Program
without notice at any point.
- The agreed account credit value for both the existing Client and the Referred Party is non-fundable and can not be traded for a cash prize.
- Should a Referred Party cancel their purchase prior to their account going live, WellReceived will not honor the Referring Party’s agreed account credit value.
- Credits are not transferable and cease upon termination of a Client account without the possibility of reinstatement. Credits are accrued only once per new unique, actively paying Referred Party, and not per service or per product.
- We credit the referring party’s account following the first payment by the referred party.
- Notice of referral must be provided within two weeks of the start of the referred party’s service.
- Referrals are not compatible with any other WellReceived offer.
- A Referring Party may not refer themselves, nor may they refer a new location, employee, or owned entity of the same business.
Notwithstanding any provision of these terms, we are not obligated to provide any discount to a Referring Party, whose referral results in a new actively paying Client, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the Referred Party is not a bona fide new Client. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delay payment of any discounts while we investigate Clients’ participation in the Referral Program or any use of referral links, codes, and other mechanisms.
- Should the Client want to promote WellReceived products and services to their clients, peers, friends, family, and other individuals and businesses, in promoting WellReceived, the Client agrees that they shall not use or permit any person or entity to use WellReceived’s trademarks, service marks, product marks, and any other branded graphics or logos (collectively, the “Marks”) without the prior written consent of
WellReceived. All requests to use WellReceived Marks must be directed to email@example.com.
- No promotional activity by Clients aimed at generating prospective Clients of WellReceived shall create any association, joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship of any kind between WellReceived and its Clients. Clients are not authorized to act, or incur any liability,
obligation, or expense, on behalf of WellReceived. Further, Clients may not represent that they are in the business of providing, selling, soliciting, or effecting the products and/or services provided by WellReceived.